EZTalks is a video conferencing tool that allows you to host or become a part of online meetings. It reduces the boundaries between you, your clients, partners, and other business affiliates that might be thousands of miles/kilometers away. It doesn’t matter the location that they come from. Y...
EZTalks is a video conferencing tool that allows you to host or become a part of online meetings. It reduces the boundaries between you, your clients, partners, and other business affiliates that might be thousands of miles/kilometers away. It doesn’t matter the location that they come from. You can have a virtual discussion that is held over a special software via the internet. EZTalks makes it simple to build a team that is reliable, and collaborates with you during the online meetings. The tool is free and unlimited. You can use it for a lifetime, and you can also upgrade to the premium version where you pay some fee for added functionalities.
- With the free version, you can host up to three persons via the video conferencing EZTalks account.
- You can share your desktop, videos, pictures and other files while you have a video conference. The video and audio features are in high definition. The meetings are also recorded. The only files that the software hasn’t included are the executable files i.e. files that a computer’s operating system understands.
- You can schedule your meetings using the Windows software. It also has a public and private chat window. It assists you to send a private message to the recipient privately without the rest of the attendees seeing it.
- The purchasing plans for EZTalks are affordable and based on the number of participants you would like to attend the video conferencing meeting.
- The Audio and Microphone have a mute ability. The attendees don’t have to hear background sounds from your end during a meeting i.e. television volume
- If you don’t have an EZTalks account, then you can join the meeting as a presenter instead.
- The collaboration tools used by the software include the whiteboard drawing, and annotation (make notes on) tool, and the remote control.
- It applies to various industries such as government, enterprise, education, finance, community service, healthcare, and others.
- Conferencing Features
- Collaboration Features
- Presenter Control Features
- Meeting Types
- System/Management Features
- Service Terms Offered
- Reporting Features
- Security & Compliance
- Support Features
Request a custom quote for your business
Video conferencing has become an absolute must-have for companies that are practicing social distancing and combattin...
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) has quickly swept through the world, reaching pandemic status and causing countries aroun...
Video meetings are quickly replacing simple conference calls, and for good reason. Connecting by video gives your com...
Video conferencing has undoubtedly changed how businesses communicate and collaborate. This is largely becuase these ...
When video conferencing first made its debut in the business world, it came with a hefty price tag and a lot of legwo...
Everyone from individuals to enterprises is benefiting from the explosion of high quality, affordable video conferenc...
Technological advances, falling hardware and software prices, and scalability of customer service applications for bu...
The successful expansion and growth of your business is largely dependent upon quality collaborations necessary both ...
When you’re deciding on what video conferencing hardware to invest in, there are numerous considerations: