Adobe Connect is a video-conferencing solution that enables online meetings, training sessions and webinars (similar to seminars on the internet). It is a Flash-based software that runs video, audio, and chat smoothly. It doesn’t matter the browser that you use. It protects confidential information with one of its strongest focus being security. It is therefore mostly favored by governments and commercial agencies that require enhanced confidentiality. It has a flexible interface with pods. The pods can also be customized to open the features that are highly critical in your meetings. As the host of the meeting you also have the power to decide the features that the participants can access.
- The control of the meeting can be passed on to anyone by changing the status of the person.
- Quick and instant access that allows the participants to host, collaborate, attend and present using mobile and Android devices.
- Desktop participants don’t have to download the application. They enter the meeting hassle-free.
- Quality recording and editing tools- Participants can record, republish and edit their meetings upon demand. It can also hide specific functionalities, and gives participants anonymity.
- Provides a personal digital office- It quickly creates additional meeting rooms online. It also stores documents, notes, layouts, and files. You can also personalize your URL.
- Highly compliant and secure especially with communication- It is the reason government departments use it. It provides solutions with advanced compliance, privacy controls, and advanced security.
- The chat pods are both private and public, and they keep the participants involved in the meeting. The participants can also write on the whiteboard, make notes on screen charts, and a console used for mixing video streams.
- The participants have the option to click on buttons when they agree or disagree with the topic being discussed without interrupting the meeting itself.
- You can create a separate discussion room, and have some of your participants work on a particular issue during an on-going session.
- Meeting spaces can be saved on a cloud, and the data remains secure on a long-term basis.
- The presenters monitor how the participants are interested and engage in the matters discussed. They create virtual classrooms and integrate software with existing learning management systems (LMS) such as surveys, games, tests, quizzes among others.