Mobile CRM Tools Your Sales Team Will Love
Your sales team needs tools that provide information, scheduling, and forecasting — and are easy to use. While laptops and tablets are popular, the smaller, lighter handheld devices such as the iPhone and BlackBerry are capable of the same functionality. And software is available to take advantage of these small devices.
What features does your sales team need? Faron Thompson, managing director of Primary Capital Mortgage in Atlanta, Ga., loves having the ability to customize, drill down, and sort fields in the dashboard, plus the ability to integrate home-grown applications. He says that a mobile platform needs to be an extension of the desktop, complete with access to email and scheduling.
Other features guaranteed to draw in your sales team include:
- User-friendly dashboards
- Portals that allow you to dig in for more information, formatted the way you want
- Personalized scheduling and to-do lists
- Web access and email
- Lead and opportunity management
- Ability to view and update KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Pipeline information
- Ability to work offline, with easy connectivity to home base
- Compatibility with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to sort by customer, quarterly or monthly sales targets, campaign effectiveness, and other information
Here are some products that deliver these capabilities and more:
- Salesforce.com Inc. offers sales, marketing, and analytic support, plus an AppExchange where users can test-drive and download applications without reinventing the wheel. Applications enable customizable dashboard views per job category, such as marketing manager, sales rep, support, or financial analysis. Drill-down and sort functions make data readily available. Salesforce.com integrates with Outlook, Excel, and Word, providing offline access on your laptop or PDA.
- Sage Software Inc.'s ACT! displays a dashboard on start-ups that can be customized to show your schedule, activities, opportunities, opportunity pipeline by stage, top 10 opportunities, and closed opportunities — all on a single screen. Managers can also track group performance. The Dashboard Designer feature enables the customization of components and the creation of new ones.
- Oracle Corp. has developed a new BlackBerry platform in collaboration with Research in Motion Ltd. Oracle CRM affords wireless access to important data and the ability to work offline to manage personal and customer data. The new Oracle Contact Center Anywhere 8.1.1 offers VoIP, email, and Web access to keep you updated and connected.
- NetSuite Inc. accesses real-time data to integrate sales, marketing, and support teams. Its high-rated dashboard is personalized per employee, including snapshots of KPIs, knowledge management, and a command-center approach to scheduling and contacts.
- Microsoft Corp.'s Dynamics CRM promises easy integration with marketing, financial, and service departments to integrate sales efforts with marketing strategies and service requirements. Dynamics works inside Microsoft Outlook, so the dashboard is familiar and easy to learn for previous Microsoft-product users. The Workflow Manager tool creates user-defined steps from the opportunity to closure. Customer profiles are sorted by column, and keyboard shortcuts enhance efficiency.
- Maximizer Software Inc.'s Version 10 coordinates with Palm and Windows Mobile devices, and it can use Outlook to hook up to your office for easy download or upload to your database servers. As well as containing the usual email and calendar functions, Maximizer's ability to drill down and reformat information and create user-defined fields makes it a time saver for sales teams. All fields — user-defined and otherwise — can be drilled into and reformatted to accommodate individual needs.
Best CRM Tools for Teams
Customer relationship management system software contains sales and marketing tools to process your business operations and customer service functions. The purpose of CRM software is to collect, record, organize and enable action with customer information and help track and exceed customers' expectations along every stage of the buying journey. While CRM tools can serve as modular applications, they perform best when they're combined on a single CRM platform.
CRM Sales & Marketing tools
Customer manager software tools for sales and marketing are designed in a certain way to help businesses explore and nurture higher-quality leads and high-ticket clients. They automate time-taking marketing procedures such as email nurture campaigns, events, and paid media ads.
These CRM tools provide maximum visibility into the customer's journey from possibility to lead. Major services CRM system software tools offer to include; batch-and-blast email marketing and multi-channel campaigns, common data sharing to keep the whole organization on the same page, event planning, and campaign performance analytics. All of this leads to higher lead conversion rates, better collaboration, and more effective customer engagement.
Before buying sales and marketing CRM tools, you must compare CRM software tools from popular CRM vendors. The right CRM tool can lead to improved marketing ROI, targeted marketing campaigns with a personalized approach, and better customer engagement.
CRM customer service tools
Software CRM tools help you connect with your customers through various channels. They not only facilitate the interactions but also record them and add them to the customer's buying history to create a detailed view of the customer's buying history, resulting in a top-quality customer service experience and directing customers to a resolution speedily.
When united with sales and marketing tools, the CX and customer service tools show a real end-to-end view of customers; how they came to the platform, what they bought and everything they viewed, etc. From that customer's first interest in the service of product all the way through buying it and beyond, every step in the customer journey is useful and available for future interactions.
Furthermore, besides providing an outstanding customer service experience, the best CRM tools ensure customer data is useful and accessible for future service requests and sales.
Comparison of CRM software solutions includes reading CRM reviews, CRM tool comparison, checking CRM ratings on the original website of customer management software, and CRM software vendor comparison. Save money and time by choosing the right CRM solutions designed to help you build long-term, profitable relationships with your customers.
CRM software solutions empower small to large businesses to manage their customers with their advanced automation, marketing, and reporting capabilities. Top CRM tools decrease field service operational costs and improve fixed rates. They also offer efficient scheduling, greater customer satisfaction, and increased revenue.