Rapid growth of Unified Communications platforms such as Microsoft Skype for Business (formerly Lync) has made video collaboration even more accessible to individuals and companies of all sizes.
A true integrated video collaboration solution will be able to connect disparate environments and provide a high quality and simple experience for users. Lacking any one of these qualities, however, may result in poor user experience and low user adoption of the technology.
This paper will answer all your questions about video collaboration adoption and integration, starting with:
• What is the adoption rate of video collaboration?
• What are the common inhibitors of video adoption?
• How to solve the challenges of integration with multiple video platforms?
• How to improve the user experience?
• How does the Polycom RealConnect feature work?
Video conferencing has become an absolute must-have for companies that are practicing social distancing and combattin...
Video meetings are quickly replacing simple conference calls, and for good reason. Connecting by video gives your com...