Oxford Economics recently surveyed 1,500 finance executives and it’s clear that small and midsize companies are growing significantly faster than larger companies. But, there are also big opportunities for finance to increase efficiency, boost financial performance, and work more strategically. Why is that?
• Discover the six traits of finance leaders
• Learn why there is less focus on efficiency at small and midsize companies
• Explore how the right technology is key to future success
• Find out why finance professionals at smaller companies are better collaborators
• Get recommendations on how to shift your finance function into high gear
Learn how you can improve your own financial performance. Download the study today.
While the overarching importance of customer service has been a main business component for decades, technology and c...
The concept of “Big Data” is often mistook my smaller companies as a business building component reserved...