In this white paper, we will examine the impacts a shift from premises-based to cloud contact center has to employees on the frontline, the supervisors, and contact center managers tasked with running the day-to-day operations. First, we will discuss the challenges faced by contact center management when using hardware-centric contact center solutions. We will then contrast that with the experiences doing the same or similar tasks in a contact center as a service (CCaaS) environment. Specifically, we provide insight on these common questions companies have as they consider a move from a legacy solution to a cloud contact center.
• What are the most salient differences between working with a premises-based contact center solution and a cloud contact center environment?
• What, if any, differences are there between on-premises and cloud contact center voice quality, as reported by customers and agents?
• What differences are there between cloud and on-premises solutions when managing a geographically-distributed contact center operation?
• Does the cloud change how contact center data is reported and analyzed?
• What advice would contact center management staff in companies that have made the switch offer to companies considering a migration to a cloud-based contact center solution?
In just the past few months, much has changed in the business realm and more employees than ever are now working from...
When it comes to business operations, applications, and systems, the trend is definitely moving quickly toward cloud-...