Overview & Methodology
The NICE inContact Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Benchmark is fielded in the US, Canada, UK, Australia with two surveys, one among consumers and one among contact centre decision makers.
This report includes:
• Global and region-specific findings from the 2020 business wave of the research
• Trends for 2020 vs 2019
• Channels that businesses offer along with their own assessment of the quality of
the service they provide, across both agent-assisted and self-service channels
• 2020 business wave of contact centre decision makers was fielded April 2020.
Trends reported are based on 2019 business wave that was fielded November
to December 2018.
• Screening criteria included contact centre decision-makers in companies with
at least 50 employees and at least 25 contact centre agent stations
• Total completed surveys: 1,006
– United States: 302 completed surveys
– Canada: 103 completed surveys
– United Kingdom: 301 completed surveys
– Australia: 300 completed surveys
Successfully completing a project is a complex process involving properly managing and tracking all the moving pieces...
Properly securing your business workloads (whether they function on-site via proprietary servers or in the cloud) and...