BlackBerry, formerly known as Research in Motion Limited, is a software company with expertise in cybersecurity and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). The software company aims to provide its users with the most trusted and secure end-to-end mobility expert solutions. BlackBerry has successfully managed to effectively secure over 500M endpoints that also include 195M vehicles and thus; is staying ahead of the trending technology curves that may potentially reshape the industries.
What is BlackBerry Used For?
BlackBerry’s vision is to provide your assets with intelligent security everywhere. It offers efficient single platform solutions for a wide range of industries: Financial Services, Professional Services, Government, Consumer Industries, Transportation, Education, Healthcare, Utilities and manufacturing. BlackBerry operates on the following major use cases:
- Unified Endpoint Security
- Zero Trust Architecture
- Secure Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Communication and Collaboration
- Enabling IoT (Internet of Things)
- Secure Management for Mobile Apps, Devices and Data
- Endpoint Protection
- Incident Response
- Embedded Systems
Picking BlackBerry lets you effectively control your security management, especially through EMM, which enhances your security, control, and productivity.
What Are The Top BlackBerry Features?
The best part about choosing BlackBerry for your evolving mobility needs and wants is its five expert editions. The primary features of BlackBerry’s Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) are as follows:
- Secure network access
- Mobile application management (MAM)
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Containment of productivity apps
- Mobile security and certifications
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Mobile content management (MCM)
The plus point is its integration capabilities. It integrates with three main applications and business systems: Box, SharePoint, and OneDrive. If your company size falls between a Medium Business or a Large Enterprise, BlackBerry’s EMM is the right pick for you. Moreover, BlackBerry has support available over email, tickets, training, and phone.
What are the Main BlackBerry Benefits?
BlackBerry is a leader in EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management). It comprises the following benefits:
- Enhanced workforce productivity
- Maximizing the capabilities of all the devices
- Protecting and safeguarding business data
- Securing intranet access, data endpoints, and web browsing activities
- Deployed in cloud and on-premise
- Complete control of ownership models of your devices
- Supports a huge collection of 3rd-party system apps and custom-built apps
- Easy control access
How Much Does BlackBerry Cost?
BlackBerry’s Enterprise Mobility Suite has five basic editions: the Management edition, Enterprise edition, Application edition, Collaboration edition, Enterprise edition, and Content edition. BlackBerry offers a free trial, but its cost is requested from a vendor since its pricing model is quote-based. The cost varies with the following editions as they comprise a wide range of features and benefits.
The management edition has MDM, MAM, and user-based licensing. The enterprise edition has the above features as well as business-class productivity. The collaboration edition has the above features and secure instant messaging, unlimited deployment, two-factor authentication, and root detection. The application edition comprises collaboration features and custom shared services. The content edition has the above features and embedded DRM protection.