SAP Point of Sale solution is a client/server solution which is considered as top of the breed in the POS vertical. SAP POS addresses the requirements of retailers, irrespective of their business or size: department stores, liquor, specialty, c-store, gas, big box and many others. The solution comes...
SAP Point of Sale solution is a client/server solution which is considered as top of the breed in the POS vertical. SAP POS addresses the requirements of retailers, irrespective of their business or size: department stores, liquor, specialty, c-store, gas, big box and many others. The solution comes with robust back office applications which together provide in-depth, incisive store –level operations and analytics. SAP POS essentially comprises a store server along with cash register terminals and other connected devices.
- Versatile Deployment: SAP POS can be deployed in various environments, whether at register, kiosks, online stores and also mobile devices.
- Feature Rich: SAP POS solution has features configured for a wide spectrum of industries and covers different business operations.
- Payment Processing: The solution can manage pricing, promotions, rewards, layaways, returns, discounts, tender types and much more.
- International Use: SAP POS is highly flexible making it the right choice for international businesses. Users can substantially reduce their costs of operation through standardizing the applications across the enterprise. The solution supports multiple languages, currencies, and can be customized to adhere to local rules and regulations.
- Customization: Individual stores can modify specifications such as exchange rates, logos, receipt headers, taxes etc. themselves without help from the IT team.
- Competitive Edge: SAP POS is highly flexible and quickly adapts to changes in the business environment. Businesses can implement new business features, transaction models and processes as and when needed. New promotional schemes can be implemented, pricing rules created.
- Mobile POS: SAP POS is mobile compatible and can help streamline the inventory process significantly. It is possible to run receive reports and verify merchandise received against the inventory list automatically. This reduces the manual process thus reducing scope for errors.
The solution provides retailers with a platform that’s quick and easy to configure and an efficient business engine which can be customized to meet the specific requirements of the business.
SAP Customer Checkout
- Sales Management Features
- Reporting Features
- Payment Methods
- Customer Management Features
- Store Management Features
- Tax Tracking Features
Request a custom quote for your business