Erply POS converts any iPad, desktop or any other device with Internet browser to a full-fledged POS system that can manage inventory, process transactions and manage business activities. The software connects the main device to receipt printers, credit card swipers, cash drawers etc. Along with the standard POS features (payment processing, workforce management, inventory tracking), it also offers over 100 insightful reports, helps create and track purchase orders, manage and track customer information, track sales history, create coupons, promotion schemes, loyalty programs, etc.
- Inventory Management: With Erply POS, it is easy to manage all inventory operations, track products and stock levels, give out alerts, transfer inventory between stores, track prices and send orders to vendors for procurement.
- Employee Management: Workforce management becomes easy with Erply: the system helps set sales commissions, measure goal achievement, track hours of work, and even process payroll.
- Customer Management: Erply provides full-fledged CRM functionality. It is possible to add customers, create groups, loyalty programs, create specific discounts for individual customers and give tax free option to non-profit customers.
- Offline Mode: When installed on windows device, the solution can work offline and perform transactions without Internet connection. Transactions are processed and data synced when the Internet connection is established. The iPad version does not currently have an offline mode.
- Barcode scanning: Erply POS can create, scan and print barcodes. It is possible to customize barcode labels too.
- Label creation: Erply POS helps to create and print customized product labels to meet business requirements.
- Gift Cards: It is possible to create discounts, promotion schemes as needed, and also create rules on minimum purchase amount, dates, percentage discounts, specific item discounts, etc. Gift card payments can be executed and gift cards sold to customers.
Erply can be integrated with other back office apps such as Shopify, PrestaShop and create online storefront. Doing this helps to sync the inventory management solution to Shopify’s app ($100/month).