eVoice is a cloud-based, end-to-end business phone system founded in 2000. The solution is powered by j2 Global, a leading cloud-based unified communication services provider. With eVoice it is possible to choose either a toll-free number or a local business number: incoming calls are greeted with a professional recorded message, and then routed as required.
- Virtual Voicemail: With eVoice, it is no longer necessary to login and check your business voicemail. eVoice records all voicemails, converts them into audio files and emails them to you.
- Call Forwarding: Business calls can be routed to any number at any point in time. Rules can be created for different routing options and can be modified as needed. For example, calls can be routed to specific co-workers at certain times, business calls can be forwarded automatically to a mobile phone, or you can create any other forwarding sequence.
- Toll-Free Number: Customers can choose a toll-free business number, regardless of the industry. eVoice also offers toll-free vanity numbers.
- Auto-Receptionist: eVoice’s professional auto receptionist feature greets callers professionally. Depending on the caller requirement, the call is routed to the right department or contact. There is no additional infrastructure requirement for setting up auto receptionist. The solution can be integrated easily with the existing phone lines, and a mobile version is available. Calls can be screened, voicemails transcribed, or callers put on hold with music.
- Auto-Attendant: This feature ensures that callers are greeted professionally and properly routed. It provides a big company image to even small businesses.