iSALUS EHR is a comprehensive medical solution that offers electronic health records, practice management and billing systems, all in one package for healthcare and clinical practices. The feature list is comprehensive resulting in a flexible and easy-to-use solution that&nb...
iSALUS EHR is a comprehensive medical solution that offers electronic health records, practice management and billing systems, all in one package for healthcare and clinical practices. The feature list is comprehensive resulting in a flexible and easy-to-use solution that every practice can afford. iSALUS is cloud-based and requires no complex hardware to be procured or managed, no IT personnel to handle the system: the system can be up and running in a matter of days.
The solution meets Meaningful Use requirements and most users can demonstrate this within 90 days of using the solution. According to iSALUS users, the billing modules are extremely reliable and achieve a claim approval rate as high as 98% on first-time submissions alone. Such high claim rates will naturally ensure good financial health of any clinical practice.
The solution comes in four different packages:
- Basic package: The basic package, including EHR and scheduling solution, is free. It also offers claims and customer payment modules, e-prescriptions, lab integration, and up to 2 GB of document management.
- Standard package: Includes the basic package plus clearinghouse services, a low-cost claim cycle management system and 10 GB of documents
- Premium package: Includes the standard package plus unlimited claims cycles, free import of patient demographics and up to 20 GB document management
- Platinum package: Includes the premium package plus coaching and audit support, 24x7 support and up to 40 GB of documents.
Each package offers a certain amount of training hours.
Since the solution is completely cloud based, users do not have to procure any new servers or other equipment. Any laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone that can connect to the Internet and support a web browser can be used. Physicians can use the HIPAA-compliant solution confidently regardless of where they may be.
iSalus Medical Billing
- Billing Features
- System Compliance
- Support Features
- Integrated software suite
- HIPAA Compliance
- Scheduling Features
- Claim Management Features
- Targeted Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Patient Management Features
- Medical Billing Codes
- Supported Devices
- User Authentication
- Document Management
Request a custom quote for your business
Handling claims and medical billing efficiently is key for a profitable and well-run practice. Sifting through piles ...
Medical billing software is undoubtedly one of the most important investments your practice can make to further its s...