Marketing Automation software is suite of centrally-located tools and features designed to help organize and automate all different types of marketing activities, across various channels. Marketing automation tools help you run more efficient marketing campaigns provide the tools to help you measure success along the way, so you can be more strategic and confident in marketing.
Marketing Automation software provides tools for different types of marketing efforts, including:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Direct mail
- Mobile marketing
- The basic features in Marketing Automation software include:
- Email marketing
- Landing page development
- Lead capture and scoring
- Lead nurturing and development
- Central contact and marketing database
- CRM integration capability
- In-depth data analysis and reporting tools
The advanced features in Marketing Automation software include:
- Dynamic content generation for websites
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Template optimization for tablet and smartphones
- Detailed revenue reports
- Integration with tools provided by independent software vendors (ISVs)
Marketing campaign management and marketing resource management (MRM) are also valuable MA resources that are designed to help you assess the impact of your marketing efforts and customize your strategies to reach more customers and drive higher profits through your marketing.
The benefits of Marketing Automation software include:
- Automation of manual marketing efforts
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns and customer insights
- Time and cost-savings
- Improved insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and how prospects are engaging with campaigns or nurture sequences
- Better, more qualified leads
- Closer alignment of goals between marketing and sales teams
- Increased ROI
Digital marketing has become extremely popular in the past few years, and customers are now very savvy to many of the marketing techniques that have worked well during the evolution of online marketing.
Savvy consumers require a fresh and personal experience to move their purchasing decisions, particularly online where there is so much competition. You can use marketing automation software to streamline and automate all your regular marketing efforts. You can also integrate marketing automation software with your CRM tools to gain a deeper insights and continually improve marketing efforts.
Choosing the right marketing automation tools for your business is crucial to accurately tracking marketing campaigns across email, social media, website, mobile, and more. There are many marketing automation systems available on the market, so understanding your existing marketing roadblocks and growth goals will be key in choosing a system to help improve all your marketing initiatives.