Spectrum ERP is developed by Sofcom (Pvt) Ltd. It is a robust and cost-effective business management solution for Small and Medium sized Enterprises. It is well known for its easy configurability underpinned by its modular structure. As a solution designed specifically for manufacturers, It gives users the tools to accurately measure numerous quality metrics and key performance indices (KPIs) at every phase of the manufacturing process so they can consistently produce quality products. Spectrum ERP has the following modules; Complaint Tracking, Stability, Process Monitoring, Dispensing, Lab Inventory, Instrument Calibration, Reagents Management and LIMS
- Spectrum ERP has a high usability level.
- It is easy to implement and upgrade.
- It combines accounting, project management, workflow management, and also job costing within one cloud ERP system.
- It is fully customizable- you can only include features and functions that make sense for your company. It depends with the niche that you are filling i.e. general contracting, roadwork, and specialty contract. It provides a unique work experience for every individual user. i.e. scanning invoices, matching invoices to quotes, integration of images and turning them into accounts receivables.
- Offers full mobile accessibility to its applications and capabilities.
- The dashboards are customizable by the users so that they can see the applications that they need most for each job.
- Users find that the interface is easy to navigate. The ERP system can also be used for multiple companies.
- It has a friendly and efficient customer support.
- It can be utilized by any contractor type i.e. general contractors, electrical contractors, mechanical contractors, etc.
- It offers document management, project management, full accounting, and job costing solutions.
- Mobile access to all software applications, and functionality. It also has a user interface that replicates the browser environment.
- Spectrum ERP is a prominent player within the Information Delivery field. It’s also noticeable in areas of business analysis and consultancy.