PolyPM is a complete, integrated Enterprise Resource Planning and a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution that was developed specifically for clothing and related accessories manufacturers. It offers comprehensive and industry-specific functionalities. PolyPM can be acquired as a standalone ERP system or incorporated with product data management (PDM)
unit depending on the client’s immediate needs and budget. The manufacturing software is installed on the client server and can also be accessed via the internet. Built upon Microsoft SQL database, the single and centralized database ensures that the business solution can accommodate hundreds of users while still maintaining data integrity.
- The functions included in the PolyPM solution include fabric inspection, two-dimensional size ranges, and standard manufacturing functions such as BOM, complete order tracking, PSV. They offer robust and customized reporting.
- It combines PLM and ERP into a focused and innovative solution. It assists the organizations to manage their orders, inventory, supply chain, shipments, and production.
- PolyPM ERP supports manufacturers, brands and distributors to communicate with one another when they are designing and producing clothing. It is capable of forecasting, and monitoring trends for manufacturing.
- Through its established B2B network, PolyPM assists midsized companies to co-ordinate and collaborate with various clothing companies.
- It allows the organization to integrate on all sections of their product development. This also includes manufacturing processes and supply chain. PolyPM allows communication between manufacturers, brands, and distributors and people within the organization. It also enables them to communicate with people outside the organization, and the customers during the delivery process.
- It allows the brands, distributors, and manufacturers in the Clothing Industry to achieve high benefits. They can also push the ceiling based on what they can do with their service/product using current technology.
- With advanced connectivity and its capability as a cloud ERP system, the program is integrated into other external business aspects such as product development, manufacturing, and distribution.