PayTraq Cloud ERP Inventory Management Software is an “all-in-one” solution that is used for online invoicing, accounting management, inventory management, and billing. It assists the user to control and manage their stock efficiently. The software also supports you to run your organization quickly, accurately and in real-time from any web-enabled device. It gives you visibility when you need to manage your business. It also helps you to streamline the company, and organize the inventory accurately, as well as improve customer service. The system can also offer unlimited support for inventory locations, and inventory transfers in-between locations. It produces customizable sales reports, profit reports, costs and more.
- To access it, you must get permission from the assigned administrators. The price is affordable with payment of monthly fees, rather than having significant costs upfront.
- Tracking Inventory- the PayTraq modules are linked up to inventory management. It makes it manageable from end-to-end. This starts from purchase orders, bills, sales, and invoices. Once you enable inventory tracking, everything becomes automated.
- Inventory Adjustments- The ERP system checks for entry errors, differences in the stock level recount, and damaged goods among others. These issues demand changes in your inventory books. With the PayTraq system, you can make both positive and negative inventory adjustments.
- Accurate Inventory Valuation- Businesses do lose a lot of money. It is as a result of paying unnecessary taxes, and improper stock accounting. Every inventory product has an asset value that affects your books of accounts. Using PayTraq, each product automatically is considered for as they come in, or as they are sold. PayTraq gives users different stock valuation methods that they can choose from, and is appropriate for their business.
- Knowing your Inventory- One should know the status of their inventory at the close of business. PayTraq generates these reports based on stock movement, individual items’ asset value. The ERP systems write comprehensive reports that track both incoming and outgoing goods, their sales path, and the remaining assets.