ICIM ERP by Metasystems is a comprehensive ERP that combines various business operations such as order management, manufacturing, warranty management, and financials. It is used by small, and mid-sized discrete manufacturers. It combines various processes such as engineering, order management, CRM, warranty management and others. It has an engineering module at its core that offers fully integrated inventory control, purchasing, shop floor management, quality assurance and others. It is great for Engineer to Order (ETO) organizations, and Manufacturer to Order (MTO). It also supports Configure to Order (CTO), and Assemble to Order (ATO) because the module offers powerful and sophisticated engineering status controls.
- It assists users with complex requirements through the configuration of products. These orders are consistently managed over their life-cycle. It provides a simpler and efficient way of tracking and analyzing the customers and business prospects.
- Highly qualified team of support staff, implementation specialists, and programmers who have a wide variety of experience. They train and show you the demo that you can use to implement the software.
- It easily optimizes the organization’s resources. With their standard implementation methodology, the software is usually up and running with minor effort.
- It is affordable for both small and mid-sized manufacturing companies.
- ICIM Financials- it’s an accounting system that is flexible and used in the manufacturing environment. It gives accurate financial reports, budgets, forecasting and valuable tools that maximize Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, and Accounts Receivable effectiveness.
- ICIM Manufacturing- Developed with industry standards and functionality. It has input defined, and features that are illustrated using manufacturing systems, Metasystems’ staff, system designers, system developers, consultants and users.
- ICIM Engineering- It provides comprehensive creation of drawing numbers, manufacturing routings, product structure, and others. This supports sales order entry such as product costing, material planning, capacity planning, product configuration, and detail engineering change management.
With ICIM CRM, it increases your relationship with current customers. It also ensures that you win new prospective clients.