The E2 Shop ERP is a business management solution developed by Shoptech LLC. It is an all-in-one enterprise resource planning, and job-based manufacturing software package targeting small to medium sized business entities. The software’s history dates back to 1984. It was developed based on actual shop floor experience whereby both the shop owners and their customers actively participated in its creation. From inception to date it has undergone numerous upgrades with the core development team continuing to play vital roles in making transformational changes to enhance the product.
Its features include:-
- Making detailed quotes for potential vendors/customers. This also includes corresponding estimates or generating less-detailed quotes that satisfy immediate customer concerns.
- Shop floor control
- Manufacturing scheduling software
- Auto Computer-Aided Design (CAD) integration.
- Routers and Support used by ISO manufacturers.
Most users applaud the application for various reasons. They include:-
- It is easy to use i.e. financial accountability and Human Resource Management.
- Applicable to industries such as metal fabricators, electronics, and assemble to order.
- It is Windows-based and uses “Point and Click” for convenience, and eliminating keyboard reliance.
- Fast speed, flexibility, and power.
- Based in over 6000 shops worldwide.
- Shop owners simultaneously have adequate control of all shop activity aspects, and managing profitability.
- User-friendly- easy to train new employees on how to use the software. It usually takes less than a day.
- The manufacturing accounting software is:-
- Compatible with QuickBooks, and maintains QuickBooks’ Gold Certification.
- It analyzes cash flow and finances, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and general ledger entry.
- The manufacturing scheduling software assists in:-
- Preventing production line, or machinery bottlenecks.
- Displays shop data over adjustable timelines. Machines or employees usually organize the information.
- The manufacturing inventory software allows:-
- Automatic generation of quote orders.
- Tracking changes in due dates, and adjusting the dates to accommodate the changes.
- One-click job packets production i.e. material lists.
- Monthly subscription per user
- Monthly subscription
- Yearly subscription per user
- Monthly site license
- Yearly site license
- Metered per minute
- Flat fee
- Percentage-based (% of collections or claims)
- Fee-based (fixed $/claim)
- Hybrid (combination of % and fixed amount/claim)
Service Terms Offered
- Commitment Free
- Free Setup
- Free Cancellation
- Money Back Guarantee
- Month-to-Month Option
- Keep Original Number
- Customizable Plans
- Account Manager
- Free In-Network Calls
- Unlimited Minutes
- International Calls
- Reduced Price for Multiple Users
Mobile Apps Offered
- FAQs Section
- Telephone Support
- Email Support
- 24/7 Support
- Online Chat
- In-Person Training
- Social Media
- Knowledge Base
- Business Services
- Food and Beverage
- Government-State and Local
- Health Services
- Salon & Spa
Project Management Features
- Planning and Scheduling
- Project Integration
- Risk management
- Quality Control
- HR management
- Estimating and Costing
Manufacturing Control Features
- Manage Engineering Workflow
- Material Management
- Work Orders
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Quality Control
- Labor and Costing
- Multiple Location Management
Document Control Features
- Document Management & Version Control
- Documentation Quality
- Document Publishing and Revocation
- Document Security
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Field service maintenance
Financial Management Features
- Multiple Currency Operations
- eCommerce Integration
- General Ledgers
- Asset Management
- Receivables and Collections
- Financial Consolidation
- Cash Management
- Payroll Functions
- Financial Compliance
Supply Chain Management Features
- Product Configuration
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Activity
- Claims Processing
- Resignation and Separation
- Legal Compliance
- Custom Reports
- Ad-hoc Querying and Reporting
- Automatic Reports
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Ready to use reports
- Bug Fix and Updates
- Email Supprt
- FAQ Section
- Telephone Support
- 24/7 Support
- Online Chat
- In-person Training
Service Level Agreement
US federal requirements of data preservation
Security and Compliance
- Data masking
- RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- Custom Single Sign In
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Connections
- Audit Trails
- ISO/IEC 27001 compliant
- Access Reports
- User segregation from database
Request a custom quote for your businessGet Pricing
The construction industry has long since demanded exclusive features in its ERP systems. What developments are taking place in order to accommodate this?
Everything's being stored and operated in the Cloud - and so are today's leading ERP systems!
There's always much buzz happening around which type of ERP software is best for your business. But have you ever stopped to wonder how user-friendly it needs to be?
It's not just about implementing in progression, or training employees: what makes migration towards today's ERP systems different? Here are 2 factors.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’ll need to leverage more resources to support your growth. These resources will ...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will likely start to become tedious or no longer make sense for your company. Whe...
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software can either catapult your organization to greater success or it can hinder, or even entirely erode, the progress you’ve already made. Choosing the r...
Q: I work at a large company that gathers and shares a lot of data across different departments. I am trying to convince my team that we would benefit enormously from an ERP system, but I haven'...
One of the first lessons that most people learn in grade school is, "Nobody likes a tattletale." But some people never get this idea through their heads, and, eventually, these pint-sized...
To render ERP a worthy investment, companies should search for solutions that possess a series of key features and capabilities. These include: 1. Mobile functionality: Studies suggest that ent...
When it comes to business, information is power, and power equal success. Sales representatives and managers need to have a complete database on leads and customers, while administrative and logistics...