Pipeliner is a CRM software focused on the management of the entire sales process. It offers a vast array of sales-specific features, including lead, contact, account, and opportunity management. Pipeliner CRM is a great fit for sales managers and sales professionals, and serves small and medium-sized businesses across various industries. Its key features are lead management, sales pipeline view, accounts and contacts, feeds and activity trails, and in-depth reporting.
- Sales Pipeline View: Pipeliner CRM provides an intuitive view of the sales pipeline, which data is updated in real time, for maximum impact. The pipeline view also shows the team’s and individual target goals. All through the sales funnel, a drag-and-drop tools lets sales reps move leads and opportunities from one stage to the next to better show progress. Key contacts and their details can be accessed directly from the from the Sales Pipeline view.
- Lead Management: The Lead management section is a repository of all data on both open and lost leads. It allows sales reps to create new leads, import leads from CSV file, change ownership of leads, take unassigned ones, and open, reinstate or delete lost leads. In the Lead section, sales reps access a listing of all open leads they can pursue. Pipeliner's archive makes sure no information is lost, even is removed from the main view.
- Accounts and Contacts: This section lists sales reps’ accounts and contacts in the Pipeliner CRM database, including their relevant details. Sales reps also see past and upcoming activities and communications. A detailed view shows open, lost and won opportunities, appointments, calls, tasks, and activity feeds that can be sorted by date. The account & contact section is where contacts are added and/or modified.
- Activity and Feed Trails: Pipeliner CRM facilitates task management and promotes team collaboration. It lets reps create, assign and share tasks with their colleagues. Reps can also schedule appointments, create reminders, change status updates, set real-time activity alerts, and generate activity reports.
- In-Depth Reporting: Pipeliner CRM reports include goals, targets, timelines, audits, pipeline velocity, wins and lost opportunities. Using the Hit-Rate Manager, you can create sales team’s performance reports. Results can be sent through automated emails.
- Integrations: Pipeliner CRM integrates with over 25 enterprise applications. It supports Google Apps (Gmail, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar, Google+ and Drive), Office 365, MS Office, Dropbox and Box.net. It integrates with social media apps like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; with email marketing tools like MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Vertical Response; it is also compatible with other such as QuickBooks, Freshdesk and Zendesk.