Oracle NetSuite’s goal is to help companies to manage their core business operations through a single platform. Oracle NetSuite BI provides intuitive real-time dashboards and analysis throughout the entire business processes. NetSuite BI lets users gain real-time insights into potential issues or opportunities.
- Transparency: Companies can gain real-time access to data pertaining to the company’s performance. Reports drill down takes user form reports summary to the transaction level, giving detailed and actionable insights.
- Real-time data update: All users have access to a single version of truth. This is possible as the data resides in a single source and not in multiple silos.
- Self-Serve: The NetSuite BI offers personalized self-service BI features, including easy-to-use reporting tools that don’t require technical assistance or programming skills.
- Anytime, Anywhere: NetSuite BI is available on the go. Its interface is mobile compatible and can be accessed from any web browsers or mobile devices.
- Dashboards and Reports: Oracle NetSuite BI offers robust dashboards, customizable reports and comprehensive analytical tools which help gain deep insights into the company’s operations. Users can monitor, analyze, create and share reports in real time on different parameters, projects and divisions. It is possible to view resource utilization details, profit margins, compare planned project budgets against actuals and many more.
Oracle NetSuite BI makes it simple to get an accurate view of the business: information is no longer stored across multiple, disparate systems and manual data management processes are completely eliminated. Effective decision-making is available at all levels in the company.