DataHero is a cloud-based self-service business intelligence solution: no download and no software to install. Users just create an account on the website and connect to the tools and services that hold the data, such as CRMs, Email service providers, CMS… Datahero automatically access and analyses your data to give insights and answers through dynamic visualizations. The solution has been built with a very smooth, intuitive design, making it easy to use for both analysts and non-analysts. The solution offers an efficient drag-and-drop chart creation tool and a wide range of pictorial representations.
- Data import: Users can keep the data in the cloud, at a centralized location for easy access and uniformity across the company. The solution connects directly to the cloud to access data and perform reports and analysis.
- Chart creation: The solution suggests charts based on type of data provided. Data can be easily segmented, filtered and cohort analysis performed with just a few clicks. Charts are user friendly, customizable and easy to read with elegant color choices and formats.
- Data conglomeration: Data from different sources can be combined and analyzed to identify the key factors affecting the company’s bottom line.
- Dashboards: Data can be shared in real time through automatically updated dashboards. This ensures that all users have access to the same data and are comparing the same metrics.
- Visual Analysis: there is no need to export data to Excel to perform calculations and create pivot tables. All data manipulations can be made directly in the cloud.
- Collaboration: DataHero allows for greater team collaboration through seamless sharing of data insights across teams through dashboards and chart-sharing feature.
- Security: DataHero uses 128 bit SSL encryption so that data is secure when transmitted across the internet. The solution also provides user-level security that ensures that users can access data based on their roles. The solution’s secure multi-tenant platform keeps the organization’s data safe and is accessed only by users with the right credentials and permissions.